The calmness and simplicity of this scene are what I enjoy so much about it. It doesn’t exhibit the most brilliant colored bird or a vast panoramic view, but rather showcases a serene moment at the beach that can be so easily missed sometimes. There’s so much more going on in this moment than what can be conveyed through visual art. Like the sound of distant seagulls. Or the rhythm of the water softly crashing into shore then receding with a soft washing whir as it pulls the sand back in with it. The warm salty air. Bare feet on the sand. And the list goes on.
Sunrise Stroll – Original
Please Contact Me if you’re interested in purchasing this original artwork or if you have any questions.
– Original acrylic painting on canvas.
– Dimensions are 18″ height x 24″ width x 3/4″ depth.
– Canvas is fixed to a hardboard panel for superior durability.
– Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– This original artwork is not framed. It displays nicely as-is, or you can have it custom framed if you prefer.
I encourage you to Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the artwork. Creating an original piece of art is a challenging and rewarding process. Here’s how I go about it.